So 2016 is now upon us! I say it every year but I am honestly so shocked at how fast the year goes by. 2015 was not the greatest year for me, and so I am determined to make 2016 great so I have set myself some resolutions.
1) I'm not going to go crazy and try out specialist diets, but I do want to lose weight by eating healthier and exercising more.
2) This sort of ties in to the first resolution, but I need to drink more water.
3) This might be out of my control, but I would like to get in to university and become more self sufficient and responsible.
4) I would like to be more consistent with this blog and post more content as I do love all things makeup and beauty, it's just hard trying to find the time.
5) Try and save money. I don't know what I will be saving for, but it will be reassuring to know that it is there for later on, as let's be honest, I am quite lucky in the fact that my mum buys all my food, I don't have to pay rent and if I am struggling she will help me, and unfortunately it won't stay this way forever.
I know that these seem like quite general resolutions, but these are things that I want to try and change this year. I'd like to think that I won't fail, but who knows! We shall see...
What are your resolutions for 2016?