As you may have noticed, I have gone a bit Spring crazy. In my 'Fresh Spring Makeup' post, which you can see here, I showed you some products that are perfect for Spring. In this post, I will be showing you what they look like on my face, as seen in previous posts such as this. I also paired this particular make up look with my '90's Inspired Look' from Mother's Day, which you can read here.
* Benefit Porefessional Primer
* L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation
*Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer
* Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
* Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder
* Kiko Bronzer
* Soap & Glory Love At First Blush
* Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
* Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
* Tanya Burr Perfect Brows Palette
* MAC Brave
Have you tried any of these products?