To carry on with my broken down lipstick collection, today's post will be all about my lipsticks from Maybelline. My last post for this series was about my Ted Baker lipsticks, which you can see here.
Maybelline have quite a large collection of lipsticks available, and most are separated into mini collections which I will explain as we go along.
I have got quite a good shade variation here. I have:
* '728 Honey Beige' - a brownish nude - Nude Collection
* '418 Peach Poppy' - super light orange - Rebel Bouquet Collection
* '538 Ravishing Rose' - orange with a slight hint of red - Rebel Bouquet Collection
* '975 Divine Wine' - a dark matte berry red - Matte Collection
* '365 Plum Passion' - a medium purple
All except 'Ravishing Rose' are quite a satin finish, but they still stay on your lips a long time, and if you use a lip liner underneath they can come off more matte. I do like the formula, they are all very creamy and are not drying, even the matte shade that I have. The only one that I could not find on the Boots website was 'Plum Passion'. The pigmentation is very good, even with the lighter shades. They are not my most worn lipsticks, just because they are not the most everyday shades, but at £6.99 you can't really go wrong. The packaging is also understatedly classic and very practical with the frosted plastic, as you can basically tell what colour range it is in, making it easy to find.
Have you got any Maybelline lipsticks?