Autumn colours are my favourite. Reds, browns and golds are always my go to look. I think they really suit my complexion, as the gold highlights my blue eyes, and a red/brown lip suits my pale skin. I think this look would suit anyone though and it is quite easy to recreate. It is a slightly heavier eye look, perfect for a day or a night out.
I have been loving creating a really sharp line with my eyeshadow, to fake an eyeliner effect.
* Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm
* L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Matte Foundation
* Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
* Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder
* Tanya Burr Perfect Brows Palette
* Carli Bybel & BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette
* Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
* Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
* Benefit Hoola Bronzer
* Soap & Glory Love At First Blush
* Carli Bybel & BH Cosmetics Highlighter Palette
* MAC Taupe Lipstick
What is your go to Autumn look?