For today's post, I thought that I would share with you the makeup products that I am currently using on a day to day basis for a quick and easy/hardly any effort makeup look. Most days, especially when my only plans are to go to the gym and university, I even skip foundation and just use concealer all over. The only thing that is currently changing is the amount of eyeshadow I put on and the shades I choose, as this really changes the overall look. Most days, it is just a light shimmer shade though to make me appear more awake than I am, especially for those 9am lectures.
* Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
* L'Oreal True Match Foundation
* The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops
* Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
* Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
* Benefit Brow Zings
* Benefit Gimme Brow
* Urban Decay Naked or Naked 2 Palettes
* Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara
* Benefit Hoola Bronzer
* Soap & Glory Love At First Blush
* The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
* MAC Faux or L'Oreal 640 Erotique Lipsticks
What products are you currently using?