Recently I have been obsessed with all things rose gold and light pink, so I thought that I would round up my favourite products that fall into this category and show them to you. They are a mixture of high end and high street, so this should cater to everyones price ranges.
1) To the left of my flat lay, just peeking in, is a pair of shoes from New Look. They are a rose gold pair of plimsolls with a snake print pattern. I cannot find the exact same pair on their website anymore, but there is a similar pair here.
2) I mentioned this product in my 'Sweat-Proof Makeup Look' post, but it is the L'Oreal Paris 'True Match Highlight' in Icy Glow. I love using this as a primer on days where I want to look more dewy and glowy, and it leaves a beautiful light pink shimmer on the skin.
3) I'm a sucker for the Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palettes, and 'Naked 3' has the perfect selection of pink, rose gold and light bronze shades. This is my go-to palette for summer - my only wish is that it had a slightly darker matte brown shade, but I can usually find one in my other palettes as I'm a bit of an eyeshadow hoarder.
4) At the moment I've been loving a brighter pink lip, which is quite out of my comfort zone, and the one I've been reaching for the most has been Charlotte Tilbury 'Matte Revolution Lipstick' in Amazing Grace. It is a beautiful summery pink shade that is quite bright, but not too much for everyday wear.
5) The other lipstick I have been loving is the L'Oreal Paris 'Color Riche Gold Obsession' in CP36. It is a beautiful nude pink shade with gold shimmer running throughout. It's quite a subtle way of achieving a bold lip, especially when paired with gold eyeshadow to make the gold pop.
6) My go to blush has always been Soap & Glory 'Love At First Blush'. It's just such a natural looking rosy pink blush which has a lovely amount of shimmer reflecting off to help you achieve that glowy look that I love during the summer months.
7) I love accessorising with rose gold too, especially if I am wearing the shoes to help tie the outfit together. My only rose gold ring that I currently own is the Dazzling Daisy Band Ring from Pandora and I absolutely love it! If you want to find out more about my Pandora collection, I have a whole post here.
8) Again, carrying on with the accessories theme, I have a light pink bracelet from Accessorise which is just very simple so can be worn with a lot of things.
9) The easiest way to wear the rose gold trend is on your nails. Maybelline 'Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color' in Rose Veil is perfect. This metallic rose gold nail varnish is beautiful - it dries quickly, also ticks the metallic trend, and lasts at least a week without chipping!
10) Another beautiful nail varnish that I mentioned in my 'June Favourites' post, that I would suggest you wear over another colour, is Essie 'A Cut Above'. It is a beautiful pink chunky glitter varnish.
What are your favourite rose gold products?